In this era where everyone has four to five electronics minimum at home, power strips are a must. But it can be a struggle finding that right balance between necessity and tasteful chic, because most power grids look downright pedestrian.
The electronics below work just as well as ordinary power strips, but look twice as good. Guests will be sure to compliment your unique taste during house parties.
10. Powramid® Power Center and USB Charging Station
This pyramid-shaped power grid won't look out of place at a business conference. Featuring six outlets and two USB ports, the circular design and wide spacing between each outlet makes it easier than ever to detach plugs. The light illuminates upon use.
Priced at $34.99 USD.
9. MiniSquid Surge Protector with 2 USB Outlets Release the Kraken! Whimsically shaped like a squid, this power strip can be mounted on walls to save space. Three outlets and two USB ports act as tentacles.
Priced at $24.95 USD.
8. Kensington SmartSockets® Premium Surge Protector Keep charge of your plugs with Kensington SmartSockets' colour-coded outlets. Matching cord labels are provided, helping in cable management. A green indicator light signals internal wiring is secure and working properly. This line also features a circular version (pictured below), with six outlets as well.
Priced at $22.99+ USD. 7. InvisiPlug
InvisiPlug blends in with your hardwood floors. Three different models are available—light, medium, dark—each made from a different kind of wood. Two USB ports are available. This brand carries a No-USB version too.
Priced at $29.99 USD.
6. RCA 6-Swivel Outlet Surge Protector
Great for small spaces, this 6-outlet power grid is wall-mountable. The sides have the ability to swivel ninety degrees, better accommodating bulky plugs. LED lights communicate surge protection status.
Priced at $16.99 USD.
5. GE 14623 8-Outlet Surge Protector with Digital Timer
With four timer-controlled outlets and four always-on outlets, the GE power grid is perfect for those who work long hours or often go on overseas conferences.
Setup is straightforward and simple to check up on via the digital screen. You can programme your electric schedule up to seven days in advance.
Priced at $30.99 USD.
4. Stanley’s Fatmax Powerclaw
Handymen around the world, this one's for you. Stop dragging indoor power grids outside, through the slush and mud, and clamp Stanley’s Fatmax PowerClaw on/near your project. If you want, you can even hang it on a tree branch.
Inside is a built-in circuit breaker that protects against shorts and overloads.
Priced at $29.99 USD.
3. Quirky PPVPP-BK01 Pivot Power POP
The best part about Pivot Power POP is that it's totally flexible. Wrap it around a sofa leg or arrange it like snake. Bulky plugs will fit like charm without compromising other outlets. This line comes in multiple colours.
Priced at $15.99 USD.
2. Belkin Pivot-Plug Surge Protectors
No matter how space-consuming a plug is (and there are some monster ones out there), they've met their match with Belkin's pivoting plugs. With 360 degree rotation, you can create a spiralling wand of devices. Lifetime warranty is included.
Priced at $44.99 USD.
1. Wet Circuits Power Strip
They have waterproof phones, why not power grids? Its patented design minimizes the flow of electricity when in contact with water to protect connected devices—and you from electrocution. Not just that, internal circuits guards against overheating and possible fire outbreaks.
Its lifespan is four times longer than a typical power strip, at around 18 years.
Priced at $70 USD.
If you are interested in this product, Please hit the Set Your Price button